Dublin’s Senior Hurlers face Antrim for the second time this year as their search for their first league win
Dublin v Antrim
Allianz National Hurling League Division 1. Round 2
Sunday, February 12th. 3:30pm
Parnell Park, Dublin
Many believe that the development of hurlers will prosper in the county with the arrival of Michael Donoghue along with Francis Forde and Noel Larkin. And after last weekend fight with Waterford in the Hurling League opener the evidence of that was in abundance. While they only returned home with a share of the spoils there’ll certainly be the hunger to clinch a first league win this weekend as they welcome Antrim back to Parnell Park after a convincing win over the Ulster side in the recent Walsh Cup.
The Dublin boss has made five change to the hurlers that started in Fraher Field last weekend.
Eddie Gibbons, Aidan Mellett, Donal Leavy, Liam Murphy and Paul Crummey all come into the starting 15. They replace Seán Brennan, Joe Flanagan, Davy Keogh, Cian O’Sullivan and Alex Considine.
Dublin Senior Hurling Starting 15 (v Antrim)
1. Eddie Gibbons (Kilmacud Crokes)
2. John Bellew (Lucan Sarsfields)
3. Eoghan O’Donnell (Whitehall Colmcille)
4. Paddy Doyle Naomh Barróg)
5. Conor Donohoe (Erins Isle)
6. Conor Burke (St. Vincents)
7. Daire Gray (Whitehall Colmcille)
8. Chris O’Leary (Lucan Sarsfields)
9. Aidan Mellett (Ballyboden St. Endas)
10. Donal Leavy (Naomh Olaf)
11. Dónal Burke (Na Fianna)
12. Cian Boland (St. Oliver Plunkett Eoghan Ruadh)
13. Fergal Whitely (Kilmacud Crokes)
14. Liam Murphy (Cuala)
15. Paul Crummey (Lucan Sarsfields)