Parnell Park will be on fire tomorrow night when Dublin welcome Kilkenny for the second time this year
Dublin v Kilkenny
Saturday, May 14th. 7:00pm
Parnell Park, Dublin
Hurling fans in the county will be hoping tomorrow’s return of Kilkenny to Parnell Park will be a better head to head than Dublin’s league clash against them earlier this year.
Mattie Kenny’s Dublin panel have had three wins on the bounce in the Leinster Championship and are currently sitting at the top of the competition table. But Dublin will know that tomorrow’s clash with Kilkenny and their final fixture with Galway in Salthill will pose the toughest challenges.
Kilkenny narrowly lost the Galway in the last round so will be Dublin to make up lost ground. But the Dubs will want to come away with a win taking pressure of their last game in the round robin.
Mattie Kenny makes two changes to the starting 15 from the side that opened against Westmeath in the last round.
Daire Gray and Fergal Whitely come into the starting XV from the win over Westmeath a fortnight ago, with Shane Barrett and Paul Crummey making way.
James Madden continues in the full back line, having started there in Mullingar two weeks ago.
Dublin Senior Hurling Starting 15 (v Kilkenny)
1. Seán Brennan (Cuala)
2. James Madden (Ballyboden St. Endas)
3. Eoghan O’Donnell (Whitehall Colmcille)
4. Cian O’Callaghan (Cuala)
5. Donnacha Ryan (St. Brigids)
6. Paddy Smyth (Clontarf)
7. Daire Gray (Whitehall Colmcille)
8. Conor Burke (St. Vincents)
9. Chris Crummey (Lucan Sarsfields)
10. Donal Burke (Na Fianna)
11. Rian McBride (St. Vincents)
12. Danny Sutcliffe (St. Judes)
13. Fergal Whitely (Kilmacud Crokes)
14. Ronan Hayes (Kilmacud Crokes)
15. Aidan Mellett (Ballyboden St. Endas)