The Dublin Senior Hurling Panel start their League Campaignon the road to Dungarvan tomorrow afternoon
Waterford v Dublin
Sunday, February 5th. 2:30pm
Fraher Field, Waterford
Preseason training and challenges all done and wrapped up, and Dublin now start their National Hurling League campaign under the watchful eye of new manager Micheál Donoghue. And that campaign starts with a trip to Dungarvan to face Waterford.
Donoghue makes seven changes from Dublin’s final Walsh Cup pre-season game against Westmeath last month, with Seán Brennan, Paddy Doyle, Fergal Whitely, Joe Flanagan, Cian Boland, Cian O’Sullivan and Alex Considine all coming into the side.
The Dubs started the Walsh Cup campaign off with a 3-26 to 2-22 win over Antrim at Parnell Park at the beginning of January. A week later they welcomed Galway and suffered a nine point defeat to the Connacht men. Their final trip to Kinnegad reaped a better result as they saw off the challenge of Westmeath winning on a 1-20 to 0-15 scoreline.
Throw in tomorrow afternoon is 2:30pm, with deffered TV coverage on TG4 later that evening.
Dublin Senior Hurling Starting 15 (v Waterford)
1. Seán Brennan (Cuala)
2. John Bellew (Lucan Sarsfields)
3. Eoghan O’Donnell (Whitehall Colmcille)
4. Paddy Doyle (Naomh Barróg)
5. Conor Donohoe (Erin’s Isle)
6. Conor Burke (St. Vincents)
7. Daire Gray (Whitehall Colmcille)
8. Fergal Whitely (Kilmacud Crokes)
9. Chris O’Leary (Lucan Sarsfields)
10. Donal Burke (Na Fianna)
11. Joe Flanagan (Naomh Barróg)
12. Cian Boland (St. Oliver Plunkett Eoghan Ruadh)
13. David Keogh (Thomas Davis)
14. Cian O’Sullivan (St. Brigids)
15. Alex Considine (Kilmacud Crokes)