The Dublin Senior Hurling Panel head to Nowlan Park for their Round 4 clash against Kilkenny on Sunday
Kilkenny v Dublin
Allianz National Hurling League Division 1
Sunday March 12th. 1:45pm
UPMC Nowlan Park, Kilkenny
There’s no denying the absence of a lot of the regular cast in the Dublin Senior Hurling panel so far this season. Despite that Dublin have put in some serious work. And spearheaded by an on form Donal Burke it’s given new manager Micheál O’Donoghue plenty of reasons to be upbeat ahead of Sunday’s trip to face a Kilkenny side who have yet to fire on all cylinders.
Regardless of form any trip to Nowlan Park holds a huge amount of importance. And if anything this will pose as agood physical test for both panels. Kilkenny have a one point lead over Dublin in the Group B table with Tipperary and Waterford leading the way. Saturday see those two sides square so Sunday is an opportunity to make some ground on the leaders.
Tonight Micheál O’Donoghue has named an adjusted starting 15 to face Kilkenny in Sunday’s Hurling clash.
There are six changes to the team from the side that started in the defeat to Tipperary last time out. Eddie Gibbons, Andrew Dunphy, Paddy Smyth, Ronán Smith, Seán Currie and Cian O’Sullivan all come into the starting lineup. They replace Seán Brennan, John Bellew, Paddy Doyle, James Madden, Cillian Costello and Fergal Whitely.
Dublin Senior Hurling Starting 15 (v Kilkenny)
1. Eddie Gibbons (Kilmacud Crokes)
2. Andrew Dunphy (St. Brigids)
3. Eoghan O’Donnell (Whitehall Colmcille)
4. Paddy Smyth (Clontarf)
5. Conor Donohoe (Erins Isle)
6. Conor Burke (St. Vincents)
7. Daire Gray (Whitehall Colmcille)
8. Ronán Smith (Lucan Sarsfields)
9. Chris O’Leary (Lucan Sarsfields)
10. Donal Burke (Na Fianna)
11. Danny Sutcliffe (St. Judes)
12. Cian Boland (St. Oliver Plunkett Eoghan Ruadh)
13. Sean Currie (Na Fianna)
14. Cian O’Sullivan (St. Brigids)
15. Alex Considine (Kilmacud Crokes)