It’s the last round of the National Football League for the Dublin Senior Footballers against Louth tomorrow
Dublin v Louth
Allianz National Football Division 2
Sunday, March 26th. 2:00pm
Croke Park, Dublin
Many Dublin supporters might see tomorrow’s game against Louth as a formality but the way Louth have performed in this year’s league Division 2 campaign has been remarkable. Under the watchful eye of Mickey Harte they will see this game as their biggest challenge. But having already bagged a couple of promotions, they’ll have their eyes on another shot at moving up a grade.
Dublin performed in a much improved manner as they saw off Meath in their last round game to keep themselves in position to challenge Derry for the Division 2 Football League title and the more important promotion back to Division 1 next year. With their only defeat at the hands of the league leaders, a rematch will be something Dessie Farrell will want for his players ahead of this year’s Championship series.
Farrell has this evening announced his starting 15 to face Louth and has made two changes t the side that started against Meath in the last round. Sean Bugler and Dean Rock come into the starting lineup in place of Eoin Murchan and Niall Scully.
Dublin Senior Football Starting 15 (v Louth)
1. David O’Hanlon (Na Fianna)
2. Daire Newcombe (Lucan Sarsfields)
3. David Byrne (Naomh Olaf)
4. Michael Fitzsimons (Cuala)
5. James McCarthy (Ballymun Kickhams)
6. John Small (Ballymun Kickhams)
7. Lee Gannon (Whitehall Colmcille)
8. Brian Fenton (Raheny)
9. Tom Lahiff (St. Judes)
10. Ciaran Kilkenny (Castleknock)
11. Con O’Callaghan (Cuala)
12. Sean Bugler (St. Oliver Plunkett Eoghan Ruadh)
13. Cormac Costello (Whitehall Colmcille)
14. Dean Rock (Ballymun Kickhams)
15. Killian O’Gara (Templeogue Synge Street)