EirGrid is very excited to announce the reopening of their GAA Moment In Time digital clock & scoreboard competition, open to GAA clubs around the country!
As the official timing partner of the GAA, EirGrid are calling on GAA supporters to submit an image showing their favourite GAA Moment in Time.
EirGrid works closely with communities around Ireland every day.
The organisation wants to ensure that these communities have a chance to benefit because of their partnership with the GAA.
As a result, the EirGrid Moments in Time competition is taking place once again this year.
EirGrid is calling on all GAA supporters throughout the country to submit their favourite image of a GAA Moment in Time be it on the pitch as a player, as a volunteer in a club or as a supporter on the side line.
Below are the full instructions on how to enter and also the full terms and conditions.
GAA Moment in Time Competition Entry Instructions
1. The entrant must submit an image to represent their favourite ‘GAA moment in time’. Entries must be submitted in the comment section, via Facebook and Twitter, using #EirGridGAA and must state the name of their club.
2. Entries will be accepted until midnight on 05.09.18. After this date any further entries will be invalid for use in this competition and will not be considered.
3. Teneo PSG will select 40 of the best entries, 10 from each province, to be in with a chance of winning.
An official Facebook live draw will take place with an EirGrid ambassador, GAA and EirGrid representative in attendance on the day.
One winner from each province – Ulster, Leinster, Munster and Connacht will be selected. The winners will be notified by no later than 19.09.18.
4. No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are delayed or not received for any reason.
6. EirGrid is not responsible for any technical issues, system or software failures encountered on or during the promotion.
7. Prize: The prize is a 2700mm x 1550mm LED, digital clock and scoreboard. The prize also includes: Radio controlled handset; Scoreboard frame; Installation of clock and scoreboard; 24 Months warranty on LED
8. One club in each province in Ireland (Leinster, Munster, Connacht and Ulster) will be in with the chance to win this prize.
9. The winning club will be contacted by phone call and email after the Facebook live draw.
10. Fulfilment of the prize will be agreed with the club – fulfilment of the prize must be within 6 months of Teneo PSG’s initial contact with the winning GAA club.
11. No cash or other prize alternative available in whole or in part.
Terms & Conditions:
The promotion timings are as follows:
Competition entry period: Between 2pm on 28.07.18 and 23.59 (midnight) 05.09.18
Winner announcement: Teneo PSG will select 40 of the best entries, 10 from each province, to be in with a chance of winning. An official Facebook live draw will take place with an EirGrid ambassador, GAA and EirGrid representative in attendance on the day. The winners will be notified by no later than 19.09.18.
Latest date for fulfilment: 06.03.19
The supplier of the prize is Teneo PSG LTD on behalf of EirGrid.
The competition is open to clubs residing in Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland.
To enter, GAA fans must submit an image to represent their favourite ‘GAA moment in time’. Entries must be submitted in the comment section of Facebook and Twitter, using #EirGridGAA and must state the name of their club. Please be advised that entrants should state the name of their GAA club as opposed to tagging the club. Multiple entries allowed per club.
Entry submissions may be used for promotional activity by EirGrid such as regional media campaigns, but entrants will be notified in advance.
EirGrid is not liable for non or late receipt of email entries due to system errors. Entrants will not receive confirmation that their entry has been received.
Incomplete entries or those not in accordance with the entry instructions are invalid and will not be considered.
All decisions by EirGrid and Teneo PSG are final.