The Dublin Camogie Board are endeavouring to ensure that Dublin Camogie will become a prominent figure within the Camogie Association by welcoming suitable candidates to apply for the following Inter County Management position:
Under 16’s County Team Manager
The ideal candidate/s should possess the following attributes:
- A proven track record in management of club and/or County teams.
- A relevant coaching qualifications Level 1 or higher.
- Suitable player management and organisational skills.
- A suitably qualified management team in place to cover coaching/strength & conditioning/nutrition and player welfare.
- Have a good awareness of player welfare and development.
- Be highly motivated and driven to succeed by maintaining high standards of professionalism
The successful candidate should also be willing to work in tandem with and offer full transparency to County Board Officers, Club mentors and the Development Committee.
All Dublin Inter County managers as per the policy of the Dublin Camogie will work within the Guidelines of the Camogie Association and the Code of Ethics and Good Practice for Young Players.
A detailed plan should be send to An Rúnaí listing the following: –
- Personnel Details, Coaching Qualifications, (Please list the name of other relevant coaching courses you have completed)
- Management Experience (List previous managerial roles) Proposed Management Team (Applicants must specify their full management team including all backroom staff and their qualifications prior to interview stage)
- Detailed Training Plan (outlining the year ahead) and References
- Projected Budgetary Requirements
Completed application can be returned by email to: Secretary.dublin@Camogie.ie
Closing date for receipt of applications is on or before 31/7/2017
*All personnel applying for positions must have the relevant Garda Vetting Completed by time of commencement of managerial role. There will be no exceptions to this condition.